- Always Fits
- Enjoyed Daily
- “Shows” You Care
Buy a $50 Gift Certificate • get a $10 Certificate for yourself FREE
Buy a $100 Gift Certificate • get a $20 Certificate for yourself FREE
Buy a $200 Gift Certificate • get a $40 Certificate for yourself FREE
Buy a $500 Gift Certificate • get a $100 Certificate for yourself FREE!!
Not combined with any offers. One per household. Offer expires 12/25/14
Official publication & release date December 14th, 2014.
Order today to reserve low or special numbered prints.
Sure to sell-out quickly.
Acclaimed as the “American Renoir”, “New York’s Monet” & “the living Pissarro,” Patrick’s mastery of the impressionistic & pointillistic styles perfectly blend nature’s beauty, man’s architectural achievements and peaceful visions- ‘to create images that touch the heart & inspire the soul’
Always popular, Patrick’s annual winter/snow painting for 2014 portrays (for the first time as a reproduction) one of NYC’s most: famous, important & beloved landmarks.
Bringing a special sense of nostalgia, warmth, hope and comfort to all who are welcomed into Patrick’s painterly tribute to the joy of the Winter season.
Collectors both new & old, will surely delight in this latest Antonelle canvas masterpiece .
LIMITED EDITION GRAPHICS
Artist HAND: signed, numbered & embellished (over-painted)
limited edition archival giclee on canvas.
• 350 signed & numbered 40″ x 30″ – $1,600
• 350 signed & numbered 24″ x 20″ – $750
• 900 signed & numbered 14″ x 11″ – $250
• 35 Artist’s proofs 40″ x 30″ – $2,000
• 35 Artist’s proofs 26″ x 20″ -$990
• 90 Artist’s proofs 14″ x 11″ – $350
Christmas is only two weeks away.
If you’re still searching for that perfect gift, know that it’s not too late to order a coveted Künstler Snow Print.
‘Merry Christmas, General Lee’, pictured, depicts a passing moment of cheer amid the harsh realities of war. Said Mort, “It was the perfect combination: a fascinating, little-known historical event that occurred at a picturesque, memorable location – Moss Neck Manor.”
Merry Christmas General Lee
Moss Neck, Fredericksburg, Va., December 25, 1862
Limited Edition Print, signed and numbered – $225.00
Limited Edition Artist Proof – $350.00
Giclée on Canvas – signed and numbered – $575.00
Giclée on Canvas – Artist’s Proof – $725.00
Sunflower Fine Art Galleries, Mirrors, and Picture Framing
172 Seventh Street
Garden City, NY 11530
by Scott Gustafson
What can be more welcoming than Jolly Old St. Nick during the holidays?
Well, Santa Claus has come to town, and the warmth and joy of the Christmas season is alive in Scott Gustafson’s “St. Nick.” This intimate portrait makes us feel as if we’re one of the lucky few who actually encounter Santa as he makes annual run!
This Fine Art Limited Edition Giclée Canvas captures all the look and spirit of the original work of art. Perfect for above the mantle or to hang next to the tree, this glorious portrait will make your home sparkle with the magic of the season and feel all the more festive. Deck your wall with “St. Nick!”
Sizing & Pricing:
Fine Art Giclée Canvas:
limited to 125 s/n.
16″w x 20″h.
Garden City Belmont Festival 9th Annual
CHILDREN’S POSTER CONTEST
sponsored by Sunflower Fine Art Galleries Mirrors & Picture Framing
“The Art of Garden City”
The 9th annual poster design challenge will invite Garden City kids in grades K – Sixth grades to create their best interpretation of thoroughbred racing on 16″ x 20″ white poster paper.
- All submitted artwork will be on display in shop windows along the Festival route on Seventh Street and Franklin Avenue. Posters will be hung 2 days before event.
- Winners will be awarded CASH prizes and be presented the awards on stage by the Mayor that evening!
- Photos of winners will be featured on Village website and winners artwork will be displayed during the month of June in Village Hall.
- Winners photos will also appear in GC News!
Poster designs will be accepted (in person only) at Sunflower Art Gallery until Friday, May 23rd at 5pm.
- Participants must be residents of Garden City
- Open to students grades k-6
- Submissions should be images of Thoroughbred Racing on heavy white poster paper 16″x20″ (NO pastels/glitter please)
- Student’s printed name, age, grade and school on back (office use only)
- Posters must be picked up from participating shops by parents directly by 6/14/10