Why should you choose Sunflower Fine Art for your framing needs? Here are just a few reasons…
- We’re patient, creative, tasteful & caring
- We take the fear out of framing
- We offer a warm and comfortable atmosphere, complimentary imported coffee and no pushy sales people.
- We can frame anything from Diplomas, Children’s Posters to Beatle Records, Baseball Bats to Botticelli Lithos
- We have a massive selection of metal, wood, gold leaf and lacquer frames…
- Thousands of Mats to choose from: Paper, Rag, Leather, Suede, Black Core, Silk, Fillets…
Your sure to find the perfect frame and mat at Sunflower Fine Art Framing.
Our vast selection (over 3000 moldings) is undoubtedly the largest and most diverse on Long Island. Offering you a breadth of unique and original—styles, finishes, profiles, shapes, period frames and custom mirrors, unparalleled in our area.
Ranging from simple, very modestly priced metal and simple wood moldings to exquisite 23k gold leafed, hand carved beauties…every taste, décor, time frame, and budget sure to be pleasantly accommodated and satisfied.
Your treasured collectibles can also be, if so desired/required protected to the highest level of archival protection available. Effectively shielded from the pollutants and acid by-products that fade, discolor, and damage artwork. By utilizing the latest matting and mounting materials and techniques your treasures can be proudly displayed, enjoyed daily and will be protected for generations to come.
Another important step you can take to protect your framed artwork from harmful UV light rays is the use of conservation glass. At Sunflower Fine art we exclusively use the Tru-Vue picture framing glass .
Available for every application/price teir:
Museum Glass: anti reflective with UV blocking properties.
Conservation Perfect Vue: proprietary technology that improves transmission and clarity
Conservation Reflection Control: single sided etched non-glare
Conservation Clear: essential for conservation framing
Standard Picture Framing: 2.5mm hand washed glass for everyday framing
UV Plexiglass: special framing plexi with full UV blocking properties
Framing Plexiglass: useful for items to be shipped, children’s playrooms, and healthcare facilities
Please note: Framing choices are only as good as their application. If, when, how, why and where they are sued. Our certified picture framers will patiently, quickly and carefully guide you through your selection process, discuss your needs and objectives, and, through a personal, caring, extremely peasant design process…you’ll design the perfect frame.
- Each custom framing job that leaves our state of the art, heavily alarmed, insured workshop/frameshop is backed by our explicit Lifetime Guarantee.
- Sunflowers certified picture framers, with decades of experience (regularly updated techniques and the finest/latest materials) proudly stand behind your very important frame job.
- When your project passes its final quality visual inspection, a Sunflower Label is attached to the back –an important label that ensures quality. Sunflower Fine Art Quality. For the Life of the Frame.
- If you are not satisfied with the color of the mat selected…we’ll open up it and re–mat.
- Don’t love the particular frame with the image…we’ll try out another
- If it breaks, due to any defect whatsoever…we’ll promptly and happily repair it
- Find that sun glare is a problem on the wall it’s hanging on…we will re-glaze with reflection control glass
In short…Sunflower Fine Art Framing will fix, replace, or exchange any component of your framing project to your complete, total satisfaction.